Saturday, December 7, 2013

Let it Snow Blog Hop


Welcome to the Let is Snow Blog Hop


If you came here from Pam's Blog you are in the right place.  If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start at the Lisa's Blog.  Today we are making projects that are snow related.  I still had some pictures from our trip up to the snow from last year that needed to be put in my scrapbook so I thought I would make a layout to share with you.  


My boys had so much fun riding in the sleds last year.  The papers and stickers I used are from Echo Park's Holly Jolly Christmas.  


Your next stop in the hop is Elecia.  Here is the entire lineup.  

 Lisa




 Lori




 Cindy

 Pam

 Melisa ~You are Here

 Elecia~ Go Here Next

Jessica

 Mary

 Aisha

 Alicia

 Nadja

 Carla

 Inga

 Christine

 Debbie

Carolyn

 Elizabeth



Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!

Melisa

15 comments:

  1. I love the sledding layout, very nice! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout!! I love the snowman with the sign :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is so cute! They look like they are having so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing says "snow fun" like sledding. Looks like your boys had a blast! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout and I love your choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious LO and love the papers - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Cute Layout! We have a lot of snow. My Grand Kids are planning on playing out in it today. I will not be joining them. Brrrr to cold for me. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and fun layout. Your little guys look like they are having a good time.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's a super cute layout!!! LOVE the colors so nice to be in this hop with you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute page! Looks like a fun sledding day! It was fun hopping with you! Mary -

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable!! I love echo park anything, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your layout is fantastic! Love all of your colors and theme.

    ReplyDelete