Tuesday, December 17, 2013

PPPR~ Let's be Jolly!



Good Morning!!

Today is Design Team Day over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and I have a festive holiday card to share with you.  I just realized that I haven't made any Christmas cards this year.  So this will be my first one.  How weird is that?  Normally I have a stack of them to send out.  I'm still in shock that Christmas is next week.    


For the shape of the card I used the Scalloped Circles Cutting File.  The sentiment shape is from the Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting File.  This little adorable elf is from the Santa's Helpers Cutting File.   
For face I used the Peachy Keen The Moodies Face Assortment.  


This sentiment is from Scrappy Mom's Christmas Cheer Stamp set.  I think this sentiment goes perfect with her.  Doesn't she look jolly?  LOL


Thanks for stopping by today!  I'll be back on Thursday with a project for Timeless Twine.  

Melisa

5 comments:

  1. This is just too cute, Melisa! That sentiment DOES go perfectly with her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so super cute! LOVE the elf and her face is perfect! The sentiment is so festive!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Craftin' Desert Divas!!!

    Emily - Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!!! Thank you for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete