Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Baby Shower Blog Hop


Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Baby Shower Blog Hop!!


If you came here from Leanne's blog, you are in the right place.  If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start from the beginning, please visit Lisa's blog.

Today we are making projects that are created for baby showers or are baby-themed using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files.  

For my project today I made this card for a friend who just became a grandma to twin boys.  


I used the Center Panel Step Card Cutting file for my card base.  The baby buggy is from the Baby Shower Cutting File.  The safety pins are from the Changing Time Cutting File.  I used the Bright Candy Dots on the center of the wheels and on the corner of my car.  The Bright Candy Dots dots are from Stampin Up.  I bought them from my friend Kathy's Stampin Up Page.  You can buy them HERE.  


The sentiment is from a company called My Thoughts Exactly.  Unfortunately they are no longer around.  Below is a side view.  


There is a NEW Freebie that will only be available on Saturday & Sunday. After that it will be available for purchase HERE

http://www.prettypapergraphics.com/category_5/Cutting-Files.htm

Here is the NEW FRIDAY FREEBIE

http://www.prettypapergraphics.com/category_21/Friday-Freebie.htm

~~ New Challenge ~~

http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/p/pppr-monthy-challenge.html

Here are the rules for the challenge:

1.  The theme of this challenge is Baby...so create anything baby-themed. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2.  Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog.  If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Baby Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group.
3.  You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4.  The challenge will run for 3 weeks.  You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, May 3, 2014.
5.  One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen.  Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3.  Winners will be announced on Wednesday, May 7, 2014.

~~ Giveaway ~~

For a chance to win, you must be a follower of EACH blog and leave a comment on EACH blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter.  A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, April 15, 2014


I am the last stop in the hop today.  Thanks so much for joining us.  I hope you will join us for the NEW Baby Challenge.  

Have a great weekend!

Melisa



28 comments:

  1. So adorable!
    Kerry
    kerrysmith at rogers dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your friend! I know she's totally going to love this card, I know I do:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. And all the projects are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, one that she will love ! I do!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card idea for twins.
    I am a follower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a card you know will be proudly displayed! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet-- the new grammy is gonna love this so much! Cute, cute, cute and more cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet little card!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute. Love it! Follower.
    mjbaker @ earthlink .net

    Mandy
    http://scrapbugz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an ADORABLE card. I just LOVE it SO much! It will be much loved and appreciated. Super darling!!! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute little card...those images are perfect for the center panel step card, Melisa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this step card! Oh so sweet!
    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card. Very simple and yet elegant.

    Shawn
    Classiccreationsbyshawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous birthday card! I love the little stroller and baby pins:) Awesome paper choice to!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute step card! Am a follower of your blog!
    Judy S
    stilesjk77@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your project and I am already a follower of your blog.
    Marcia
    mvanhoosan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this step card. I will definitly be using one of these files

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic Center Step Card!!! I haven't gotten it right yet. Yours is great. TFS
    creationswithkathryn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an adorable card! Love the center step and all the fun baby images you used!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Too too cute Melissa.. Love the use of the safety pins..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute card! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dude! It's been too long since I've been here! LOVE the new blog look! So so fun, girl!
    Well very cute card and love how you set up the pins on the side, cute idea and great for this card style!
    Glad to be hooked up with you again!

    Enjoy your Sunday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love these type of cards. Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just love step cards. You did a wonderful job on this card...just love it. einersonsgirl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your card is just beautiful I love it so sweet and cute
    Hugs
    Debbie
    Debbiewilson62@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow your blog. I really like the step card. Great job using the cute files to decorate your card. The cuts and colors are so pretty. Love it!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete