Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Girly Blog Hop
If you came here from Leah's blog, you are in the right place. If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start from the beginning, please visit Lisa's blog. Today we are making projects just for girls using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files.
My oldest son Matthew was invited to a birthday party for one of his classmate's from last year so I thought I would make her a card.
For my card base I used the Doilies 1 Cutting file. The circle for the patterned paper is also from the Doilies 1 Cutting File. The little girl is from the Dress up Girls 1 Cutting File. The pretty dress and hat are from the Dress Up Girl Pink Dress Cutting File.
Her face is from Peachy Keen's Princess Face Assortment. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Sweet Birthday Wishes.
The Purse Gift Bag 1 Cutting File will only be free on Saturday & Sunday. After this weekend it will be available for purchase HERE.
Below is the Friday Freebie. You can grab it HERE.
This NEW set also came out this week. It's called the Glam it Up Cutting File.
~~Blog Hop Giveaway!~~
For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, May 13.
1. The theme of this challenge is Girly...so create anything girl-themed. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Girly Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group.
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, May 31, 2014.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, June 4, 2014.
You're next stop in the hop is the Talented Nanne.